UGG Australia was looking for someone to help them create a holistic content and social media plan. I created a proposal to help them go from being known only for the UGG Boot to being a more on trend, premium brand that they wanted to be. I was hired to execute the proposal as well as their first campaign #ThisIsUGG and a tween brand launch, #IHeartUGG.
- Created and lead the UGG Australia first content and social media strategy including positioning, voice, platforms, planning, execution, editorial calendar, KPI’s and reports
- Acted as Editor In Chief for the blog and all social media channels; responsible for content calendar, planning and execution of all platforms
- Managed photo and video shoots
- Responsible for campaign and monthly reporting
- Worked with personal network of Influencers to reinvigorate their Creative Council program
- Created social launch strategy for the new tween brand, IHeartUGG including platform selection, media spend and asset creation, content development, Influencer partnerships and in-store events
- Designed Instagram type app to support launch, generating 1.7M in-app engagements within 48hrs
- Reduced Influencer spend from $50K per influencer to an average of $1,500 whilst increasing content and social deliverables.
- Increased Facebook followers 5X and Instagram 14X within 8 weeks.
- Increased traffic to site from 3% to 10% within 2 months
- Increased sales from social by 27%
- Worked with Influencers and Nordstrom for holistic event coverage and executions
- Helped create and execute commercial video campaigns